Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sunday Resurrection Dance

There is a very dangerous movement developing. I see movements in this dance that go against body mechanics. The body is not designed for side to side movement. Their are movements in the dance that closely mimic the goosestep and the high Hitler sign. I also take issue with the fact that this dance was done on a Greek mythological floor. There were movements in the dance that show self love. The dance itself was not praise to God but outright excitement even the camera moves were designed to increase excitement but the movements of the camera actually messed with my mind and I could not watch the whole video through. Although I do not agree with recommending this video, I will post a link to it. I do not take issue with the youth who did the dance, I take issue with the leaders who taught them how to do it.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/resurrection-easter-sunday-dance-budapest-hungary/blog-321931/

No comments:

Post a Comment