Thursday, March 22, 2012

end time dream

the following is someone else's dream and i do not know who had it so i cannot give credit except to God for giving the dream, please pay close attention to the end of the dream and what it would mean for the president of our country to be shooting the very symbol of power that our country uses.

"I had a dream last night: In my dream I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes weeping, holding onto each other, there were a few that laid dead. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened, this should never have happened."

Natural destruction had hit America, no food, no water, babies crying, grownups, men all crying holding onto their families begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city, looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was, the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about T.V.'s Ipads, etc. they were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. Riots, fighting, I even saw one man shot to death.

As I left that place, going like a speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was Barak on the balcony holding a shot gun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle, majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barak point that shot gun to that eagle and shot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face. These were the words I heard, "I've done it, I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, "Tell the people this is my will, this is my hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do, the cursed will wonder around with not compass. The cup is full!"

No comments:

Post a Comment